Because of jammed! Your knickknacks are surrounded with these keepers quite well. Here’s the instructions
- round chewing gum cans
- colored cardboard
That’s how it’s done:
- Separates the bottom of the cans about three inches above the bottom.
- Make a wedge-shaped cut at one point from the top to the bottom – about two inches deep and one inch wide below: this will be the holder.
- Now use the bottom of the plastic part as a template and draw a circle all around on the colored paper. Cut out the circle.
- Push a thumbtack through the middle of the plastic floor and attach the holder to the wall. The “nick” must point down.
- Stick the colored circle on the floor. Let it dry briefly – then you can already stamp, cloths, scissors … in the Ritz clamp.