Characteristics of People by Multiple Intelligence Theory:
Verbal – Language Intelligence Advanced Persons:
• Strong communication skills.
• Has a good memory and remembers details.
• Has the ability to learn different languages.
• She understands well and loves to summarize what she reads.
• Use grammar and spelling rules effectively.
• Has good listening skills.
• There is a good vocabulary according to their peers.
Activities that can be done to strengthen this field: activities in Turkish language, reading-writing activities, activities that improve the ability to listen and tell stories, word games, drama studies.
Logical – Mathematical Intelligence Advanced Persons:
• Ability to establish the cause-effect relationship.
• Ability to make mathematical processes from the mind.
• He likes events related to figures and figures.
• Successful in strategy games, brain games, puzzles and riddles.
• He is ahead of his peers in abstract and conceptual thinking.
This can be done to strengthen the field: riddles and puzzles, problem solving related activities, science activities, experimenting, research, mathematics-number and concept training, read and write preparation studies, number games.
Spatial – Spatial Intelligence
• Strong visual memory.
• He dreams more than his peers.
• He likes visual presentations.
• Understands words rather than words.
• Has the ability to find direction.
Works that can be done to strengthen this field: All kinds of visual perception activity, imaginary storytelling, drama, creative activities, painting and artistic activities, games such as lego-puzzle, coloring books, creating new things from different materials. Games that are similar to the same-like-finding concepts like through different pictures.
Body – Kinesthetic Intelligence Advanced Persons:
• They have skills in areas such as sports, dance and role-playing that require physical skills.
• Mind-body and hand-eye coordination is good.
• They do not like to sit still for a long time.
• New, likes to discover by touching unknown objects.
• Learns by experience more easily.
• Tapping activities such as dough, mud and finger paint are more pleasing. • He is successful in expressing himself with gestures and facial expressions.
Activities that can be done to strengthen this area: Activities that support all kinds of physical development, dance, sports, dough and clay studies, activities to improve hand-eye coordination, finger paint, relaxation exercises.
Musical – Rhythmic Intelligence Advanced People:
• It has a special interest in sound, notes and rhythms.
• Sensitive to all sounds and reacts.
• There is a rhythm in his / her movements while talking.
• It is easy for them to learn the songs.
• Easily learn to play musical instruments.
Studies that can be done to strengthen this area: Listening, learning and singing, playing musical instruments, rhythm exercises.
Interpersonal Social Intelligence:
• He likes playing with his peers and playing.
• Improved empathy.
• Strong leadership characteristics.
• Takes pleasure in teaching other children what they know.
• Has practical intelligence, convincing skills.
• Takes great pleasure in group and team work.
• Attracts different cultures and different lifestyles.
• Can deal with social problems even at an early age.
• Evaluate the results of their behavior.
• He likes to listen, talk and make suggestions.
This can be done to strengthen the field of work: Socialize be places, play with their peers, drama activities, box games, team games.
Personal – Internal Intelligence Advanced Persons:
• A sense of independence has developed.
• prefers to be self and play.
• The ability to self-assess and create goals related to itself has improved.
• Are aware of their weaknesses and strengths.
• Takes lessons from success and failures.
• She enjoys herself and is proud of herself.
• Develops a unique learning style.
• He / she thinks about himself / herself and has a continuous process of personal evaluation.
Studies that can be done to strengthen this area: Activities related to self-expression skills, activities related to creative thinking, activities related to problem solving, individual activities.
Nature Intelligence Advanced People:
• Immediately notice changes in the environment.
• He is interested in the life of every living thing and different species are very interesting for him.
• Interested in nature-related issues.
• He likes to explore research, discover new things.
• Experience in nature comes to him more instructive.
This can be done to strengthen the field of activities: Science and nature activities, experiments, project work, trips, nature walks, ecological studies, study plants, playing with animals.